Assertive men are attractive

A man who says, "I'd like to see you again" or "When can I see you next?" is so much more attractive than someone who says, "I'll let you know about next week" or "I might be free Friday. I am not sure yet." 

There ain't nothing sexy about being vague, mysterious and indecisive about someone wanting to be with you or hanging out with you.  


The one thing I always tell people about The Ex is - he was a man. He owed up to his mistakes, he took charge and he was never indecisive about being with me. He wanted to be with me when we were together, and he did everything to prove that; without me doubting it for a second. 

But after we broke up and when I ventured into the big, bad world of dating, I found that that quality is a bit of a rarity. There are far too many boys disguised as men. It's like they don't know what they want in life, even when they are 35 years old.  

And although, I might be drawn to the perennial bad boys. I am increasingly getting turned off by their indecisive manners.

So, yes, if you tell me you want to see me again, or that you don't wish to see me again, or you enjoy my company and want to explore things, or tell me you can't see me because you have no time, I am bound to find you more attractive. 

Because assertive people are attractive. They know what they want and they're not afraid to say it. 

Comments